What Makes Us Different?
- Unlike more typical future reports, which are based upon extrapolations of today, we embrace discontinuous change / uncertainties and emerging issues
- Beyond strategic planning and traditional R & D
- More expansive than the subject category alone
- Creating a harmony between consumers, social change, technologies and content delivery
- A robust Futures Studies approach that offers significantly more depth, breadth and insights than trend-watching and analysis – ensuring short-term decision are future relevant
According to our clients, what makes us different, is our powerful ability to generate the unexpected. This arises from a combination of provocative, innovative thinking that takes us far beyond our own proprietary processes, and our ability to really find future opportunities that lead to category creation and leadership.
Our work is beyond strategic planning, taking a preferred futures approach rather than traditional baseline projections.
“We need a heavy dose of fantasy, cut and pasting of disconnects, interzonal connectivity, “mixing”, and a provocateur/renegade mindset and sensory armament. These are critical tools for creating a future that will lead to the ability to leverage discontinuous change to create competitive advantage.”
“The preferred future is usually the one that penetrates the sub-conscious”
Derek Woodgate – Future Frequencies, 2004